This tag was supposed to be made by using one of the Creative Chemistry 101 techniques - it turned out to be made by a mix of a couple of the techniques and then with some special touches by me... maybe I actually created my own technique here.... wouldn't that be fun.
Anyway, it turned out to be something comming out of a brothel with the black lace and the dark red. I beg my excuses to the poor lady in the photo to be used in such a way - My intentions were good!
- Distress stains: Picket fence, barn door, walnut stain
- TH tissuetape: dictionary
- Acrylic paint dabber: snow cap
- Stamp: TH flourish
- Frame, pearls and metal charm from Kort og Godt
- Picture from North Star Stamp
- Flowers from Wild Orchid Craft
- Lace, heart and ribbon from my stash
Thank you so much for stopping by!